I have more than a decade of experience managing integrated marketing and digital strategy for a variety of brands and industries as an agency account director. I have a talent for building strong relationships, and I’m strategic and results-oriented.
My industry experience includes technology, manufacturing, CPG, hospitality/tourism, healthcare, fresh grocery, media, government/military, nonprofit, music and financial.
I’m currently a Relationship Manager with WordPress VIP, an Automattic company.
WordPress VIP – Relationship Manager (May 2021 – Present)
- WordPress VIP is an agile content platform for the enterprise. We’re powering digital experiences for 30% of the Fortune 500, supporting some of the world’s biggest brands and industries.
VMLY&R – Account Director (August 2018 – May 2021)
- Establish overarching account direction and lead integrated marketing efforts, including branding, product marketing strategy, creative, digital / technology development, production, media, content, and e-commerce.
- Drive team understanding of business goals and competitive landscape. Build strategies to meet key objectives and direct cross-functional teams of 20+ on work including go-to-market positioning and integrated campaigns.
- Present and champion strategies and deliverables to stakeholders and executive leadership. Own accountability for the work, ensuring it adds business value and can be operationalized and measured effectively.
- Financial responsibilities include budget development, oversight, and revenue forecasting. Proven success in business growth (consistent Y/Y revenue increases across key accounts) and financial management (took leadership of an account with negative profit, increased to 24.6% in under a year).
VMLY&R – Account Supervisor (October 2015 – August 2018)
- Oversaw product marketing and digital strategy efforts for multiple Bridgestone B2B business units.
- Focused on B2B sales and partner enablement, producing content, programs, and digital tools to market B2B products and solutions, drive traffic for the Bridgestone dealer network, and prove digital marketing ROI.
- Led work ranging from business case development and creative campaigns to website redesigns and digital optimization: usability testing, UX design, SEO, analytics, A/B testing, tech stack enhancements and migrations.
- Responsible for driving proactive thought leadership and setting up the team and account for long-term growth.
Mercury Intermedia – Account Manager / Project Manager (March 2014 – October 2015)
- Managed iOS and Android mobile application launches from initial strategy and concepting through design, development, testing and release for a variety of client brands, including Red Bull TV and Cox Media Group.
- Served as account lead and primary contact through all phases of a project, leading teams of designers and developers in agile product development. Managed project scopes to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Developed and pitched project proposals, timelines and budgets to sign new clients and grow existing accounts.
ReviveHealth – Account Executive (March 2013 – March 2014)
- Produced strategic marketing and public relations campaigns for national and global healthcare clients.
- Conducted and analyzed market research to develop key messages and strategic positioning for campaigns.
- Day-to-day account lead responsible for managing projects and delivering on time and on budget.
iostudio – Digital Account Executive (March 2012 – March 2013)
- Managed recruitment marketing efforts and digital content strategy for the Army National Guard, including full redesign of NationalGuard.com from strategy to launch, resulting in a 52% increase in qualified leads and reducing abandonment rate by 66%.
- Led integrated campaign for the National Guard Best Warrior Competition. Campaign resulted in record-high conversion rates, won a gold local ADDY award and was a finalist for a national Effie award.
iostudio – Social Media Content Editor / Account Executive (October 2010– March 2012)
- Created content and executed the Army National Guard’s social media and strategy across four platforms.
- Incorporated social analytics into strategy and content planning, increasing social-driven leads on NationalGuard.com by 20%. Increased social audience by more than 80% and engagement by more than 50%.
- Developed a social media guidebook for national distribution to all Army National Guard recruiters and presented social media strategy to marketing officers at a national recruiting conference.